Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Ultimate Wrestling Entertainment. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Cheaters don't prosper; Josiah Turnbow RP vs The Kellys
Topic Started: Oct 9 2017, 07:35 PM (11 Views)
TormentGym
Member Avatar

It's close to five o'clock as the scene opens with Josiah walking casually down the sidewalk. He was on his lunch break and decided he would surprise his friend Ruby. He had received a group text from Tasha about important news concerning Torment but Josiah ignored it. He didn't do it on purpose. He just didn't want them interfering this week.

Not now

He texted back before taking a detour through the park across the street from his apartment. He wasn't in the mood since he had become a victim of a bully.

Throughout my life, I have had to fight all types of bullies. I guess when you grow up without a good role model, you tend to feel like you are entitled to everything under the sun. The one thing that remains constant in a bully is the fact they are weak.

Josiah starts talking to himself while keeping his same pace through the park. His phone chimes as he pulls it out to see what it was.

Hey Jos, are you on the way?

A smile crosses his face as he types back.

I'm cutting through the park. I'll be there in five.

It wasn't even a second when another message came through.

Stay in the park, I'll come meet you.

Josiah didn't have to respond as he found a bench just off the path. He takes a minute to glance around before sitting down.

I bet Michael is sitting in some overly priced penthouse suite thinking that he's got this match in the bag. I would agree if I knew it was a true sentiment. Unfortunately for him and his equally arrogant brother their false doctrine will come to a screeching halt. I have forgotten about Michael's slut knocking my foot off the bottom rope. I won't forget what he tried to do after the match. Again weak minded people are the ones who have resort to underhanded tactics and physically damaging another person to the point they can't work. It's obvious you two never grew up on the street. Well I have. You see, real friends are the ones who will jump into a battle without a second thought. That's what Ruby is and I promise you Michael. You won't be getting a nerd this week.

Jos!

The loud voice catches his attention as he turns to see Ruby jogging towards him. Josiah waves at her as she stops.

I can't stay long but I figured we need to talk about The Kellys.

Josiah nods while standing up.

Thats all those two know how to do is talk. Yet, they haven't backed up anything. Sure, they won with underhanded tactics but that proved nothing. All it proved was when the going got tough they couldn't handle it. This week will be no different. They are going to run their overly hyped mouths expecting us to back down.

Ruby shakes her as Josiah takes a minute.

After what Michael did to me and tried doing to you, I think it's time they got a dose of their own medicine. Samuel is just a follower.

Josiah grunts.

I don't care Ruby. I'm done being the victim. They want to play by street rules then it's their flipping funerals. I'm going to teach them what happens when you fuck with Josiah Turnbow. This week I take out two bullies with one arrow.

Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Roleplays & Promos · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Vote For Ultimate Wrestling Entertainment
on Most Active Wrestling Efeds

at Top Site List Planet
Vote for Ultimate Wrestling Entertainment at Top Site List Planet
Top Site Lists